Can’t find the answer you’re looking for in our FAQs?
Get in touch and let us know how we can help.
Send us a Message
Experience MindBlowing Results In as Little as 3 Minutes a Day!
As little as 3 minutes a day watching a Positive Prime sessions results in 6-8 hours of more positive moods, attitudes and energy and teaches you to automatically think in terms of what can go right. This leads to naturally taking the kinds of actions aligned with your goals, for accelerated success!
A private, invite-only referral program for preferred partners
As you help & support others in becoming happier, and even more productive via “Viewing Personally Customized Private Sessions” you will be gifting them with a tool that they’ll feel fortunate to use (just like you do)…
You’re offering others a resource that is truly beneficial.
Let’s all EXPAND, in greater numbers, the people we are impacting, and know that the ripple effect is monumental.
We’re ever soooooo grateful for the gorgeous souls who are motivated and committed to helping us spread the word & the good!
Positive Prime Leaders’ Program
This could be the best investment of the year. It’s an ideal Professional program to participate in whilst you continue making a substantial living and impact as a successful facilitator or catalyst for peak performance, joy & health.
Optimise the way you are in only 3 Minutes
Positive Prime is a Fresh New Approach to Personal Change
After years of applying cutting-edge technology to the most compelling findings in neuroscience and positive psychology, Positive Prime is proud to offer you the solution to the challenge of personal change, a transformational app designed for the busy on-the-go person! Create a powerful shift in your thinking without any effort! Positive Prime does the work for you!
- It’s fast, easy, effective and convenient.
- Just press play!
- Have fun while creating a winning mindset!
A Positive Prime “session” is a short audio-visual presentation
Think of it as a powerful coaching session, combined with a vision board on steroids, created by great achievers and thinkers to uplift you in the moment, and also to accelerate your learning, growth, changes & goal achievement on an ongoing basis. See Positive Prime in action below!
Click player to unhide menu
Press the Play icon
Hide the menu by moving your cursor or tapping your finger outside the player window. Enjoy!!!
Positive Prime Session by Kim Serafini
How Positive Prime Works
Priming the mind is achieving a cognitive, positive state that improves performance, focus, health and happiness.
Positive Prime facilitates this brain-body state through empowering messages and images, carefully curated, organized, timed and presented to a viewer, creating this state in just 3-minutes of viewing.
We highly recommend you choose to view a Session when you:
- want to prepare for an important presentation
- expect a breakthrough in a meeting
- need to make an important decision
- are planning and should be as resourceful as possible
- are being creative & exploring the boundaries
- must do well in an exam
- want to alleviate any stress
- are learning a new skill or developing one of your key strengths
- desire a mindfulness exercise
- decide to “ground” yourself & take an empowering break.
If an event is significant, meaningful and you need to be at your best, make sure you positively prime yourself beforehand!
When you need to “get more out of yourself” then do it.
20+ years of research about people who are positively primed consistently display these key improvements.
Reference: Achor, S. (2010). The Happiness Advantage.
Improvements In The Workplace
Companies with positively primed employees experience improvements in performance:
Reference: Gallup. The Relationship Between Engagement at Work and Organizational Outcomes. (2016) MetaAnalysis_Q12_ResearchPaper_0416_v5_sz
– 339 research studies across 230 organizations in 49 industries, with employees in 73 countries that included 1,882,131 employees
- 70% Fewer safety incidents 70% 70%
- 20% Profitability 20% 20%
- 59% Lower turnover in low turnover organisations 59% 59%
- 24% Lower turnover in high turnover organisations 24% 24%
- 41% Lower absenteeism 41% 41%
- 40% Less quality defects 40% 40%