Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is Positive Prime?

A: It is a fun, simple, and convenient way to transform your mindset and habits. Positive Prime will become your go-to tool anytime you need to be uplifted, motivated, inspired, encouraged and supported in any goal you have! Oh, and the technology is grounded in Neuroscience and the principles of Positive Psychology.

Check out this video of Kim Serafini, our founder, explaining Positive Prime.

Q: How does Positive Prime work?

A: Positive Prime is like meditation but simpler. Instead of choosing the long and complicated way people master meditation practices, we use modern technologies to simplify and enhance the experience for you.

Simply enjoy a 3-minute visual meditation session, based on relaxation techniques like visualization and guided imagery. You are invited to visualize positive, peaceful settings from a beautiful beach or a serene meadow to personalized images – selected by you – that bring you joy.

Immediately after you sign up and log in to our platform, you get access to our library of carefully designed visual and audio materials that enable you to choose, create, and personalize the session to maximize its efficiency. 

Each session helps you use your mind’s capability to its fullest and transition to the positive mental state you desire.

Watching a 3-minute session a day is all you need to achieve 8 hours of focus, relaxation, and productivity. 

By making this a habit, you’ll significantly improve your mental and physical health, resulting in a better all-round life experience and even achieving your big audacious goals.

Q: What do I need to get started?

A: Easy! Grab your preferred device, get comfortable and log in to our platform.

Watch Positive Prime in the privacy of your home, office or anywhere you want – just 3 minutes a day.

We strongly recommend avoiding distractions like music, television, or social media while going through the sessions.

Q: Is Positive Prime based on science?

A: We believe most people give up and decide to ignore their issues because they don’t have a credible backed-by-science solution that’s also very easy to follow.

After realizing that traditional stress-relief or mindfulness solutions weren’t sufficient and accessible for everybody, we decided to gather data from highly effective neuroscientific, cognitive and positive psychology methods.

By creating worldwide access to our technology, we enable millions of people to achieve mental harmony. For more information check out more on the science here.

Q: When will I see the first results?

A: Immediately after you watch your first session, you’ll notice changes in your mood, energy, and focus.

Go on with your day with the positivity gained from your first 3-minute session, and observe your daily tasks to see the difference between your previous experiences and your super-charged, positively primed state.

After finishing a 10-day trial, you’ll know everything about how Positive Prime works to decide whether you want to implement this technology in your life.

Try out Positive Prime for yourself and notice the difference – Get Started Here.

Q: Is practising Positive Prime actually FUN?

A: If you choose to use Positive Prime daily, you’ll discover that our method is simple and fun to follow.

The reason behind our decision to make Sessions enjoyable is simple – we simply don’t want people to give up easily. Therefore, we created an entertaining method that could compete with all the digital distractions we face while simplifying your journey towards a better life.

Q: How can you guarantee the results?

A: Working closely with scientists, we trust in numbers and statistics. Over 200,000 people have used Positive Prime, and studies show a significant enhancement in their productivity, energy, and physical health.

According to studies, on average, a person who regularly uses Positive Prime benefits from 31% more productivity, 25% greater performance, and 23% more energy. As a result, they significantly improve their career life, enjoying a 40% higher chance to receive a promotion or 37% higher sales.

Furthermore, our ongoing research suggests a 39% improvement in health, 50% lower chance of heart disease, and 23% lower stress levels.

Q: Does Positive Prime work for everyone?

A: Positive Prime is on a mission to create a simple and effective pathway to success and happiness that’s accessible to everyone around the globe.

While anybody could benefit from implementing Positive Prime sessions in their daily life, people with a precise goal in mind would notice results most clearly.

For example, those who want to boost their career life and receive a promotion, start a successful business, or have a simple goal like finding the motivation to lose weight and get in shape, will find it easier to achieve desired results much faster.

Most importantly, Positive Prime is a great choice for life and performance coaches who want to bring change to not only in their lives but also their clients.

Q: How much does Positive Prime cost?

A: You can try out a 10-day Free Trial followed by a monthly subscription plan of $19.

If you are ready join thousands of other Positive Primers and take a positive step now to a better you, a better outlook on life then Get Started here.

Ask a Question

If you have a question for us, you can ask us directly via our Contact Us page. We love fielding questions directly via email and respond within hours.

  • You want to share your struggles and challenges to get personalized feedback.
  • You want to try our program for you, your friend, partner, or a family member, but you want to make sure it's the right one.
  • You want to tell us a story about your experience with Positive Prime and your personal journey to happiness and success.

Join 200,000 Members In Elevating Your Everyday Confidence, Achieving Greater Focus and Heart-mind Harmony

Be one of the few people who discover the ingenious way to a harmonious and happy life

Join Positive Prime and start transforming your life with a revolutionary method that works. No more hesitation, it’s time to act!
Laptop screen with app